1. Requests for vendor space (outdoors or indoors) may be addressed to Gordon Smith, Treasurer, 8420 New Harrison-Bradford Rd., Bradford, OH 45308 (937-447-2845). Table rent (including 2 chairs) is $10 per table and must be paid in advance of the Show. A vendor application is found below.
2. In general, only exhibitors are permitted to sell items at the Show. Only one indoor sales location is allowed per qualified vendor. In order to sell at the Ohio Gourd Show, you must secure an Ohio Sales Permit (vendorís license) and properly exhibit eight (8) entries.
3. All vendors are required to donate 10% of gross sales (minimum donation of $25 and maximum donation capped at $400) to the OHIO GOURD SOCIETY, INC. This donation helps offset show expenses. Please remit donations to the Treasurer at the close of the show, or send donations to Gordon Smith at the above address. Vendors not meeting exhibit requirements may be requested to contribute an additional 5% donation (total 15%) of total sales as determined by the Show Committee.
4. Vendors must be available for sales throughout the Show hours. Early departure is prohibited and may impact invitation to the 2020 Show.
5. Applications for space should be made at, or before, the time entries are submitted. Each qualifying vendor shall receive an assignment of sales space, and all sales are to be conducted within that space.
6. Vendors may sell gourds, gourd craft, gourd tools, gourd-related books and gourd accessory materials/embellishments. Dried flowers, Indian corn, and natural decorative items, suitable for embellishing gourds, may also be sold. No squash, pumpkins (except jack-be-little or miniature), or potted plants, except those in gourd containers, are allowed.
7. Vendors of fresh and dried gourds must be the growers.
?NOTE: The Show Chairperson,
with the consent of two other OGS Officers, may waive one or more of the
above regulations when it is in the best interest of OGS and visitors to
the Ohio Gourd Show.
DELAWARE COUNTY FAIRGROUND
236 PENNSYLVANIA AVE., DELAWARE, OH 43015
Friday, Oct. 4, Saturday, Oct. 5 & Sunday, Oct. 6 2019
Email Address ________________________________________
Telephone (landline) ______________ (cell) ________________
Inside spaces 10X 10. Number needed ________( Inside spaces are limited.)
Outside spaces 20 X 40. Number needed ______
Number of tables (with 2 chairs) required @ $10 each ________ Table payment is expected with return of this application.
Number of chairs needed _________ No charge.
Return application to:
Gordon F. Smith
8420 new Harrison-Bradford Rd.
Bradford, OH 45308-9505
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
link to entry form